Make a Statement in Beautiful Kurtas for Women from Jaipuri Adaah
Kurta for women is a great way to start their ethnic wear and fashion journey. Beautiful and flattering are two adjectives that come to mind when talking about modern-day Kurta and Kurtis. You will find a variety of fabrics, prints, border work, fittings, and artwork. However, all of them would be extremely comfortable.
There is a slight difference between Kurti and Kurta for women. While the Kurta reaches calf length, a Kurti is usually shorter and reaches between hips to above the knees. Both of them offer endless pairing options with a bottom wear, jewellery, and footwear. You can even style a matching dupatta to complete the look.
Whether you want something traditional or go experimental with bold choices, Jaipuri Adaah is ready to offer a whole new range of Kurta for women for every mood. Browse through different sections and find the perfect women’s ethnic wear for your upcoming occasion.
Shop Women's Kurtis Online to Find The Perfect Style
From every nook and corner of India, straight kurta for women and other such varieties have made a special spot in the hearts and cupboards of every female. Visit Jaipuri Adaah’s online store of the latest collection, and pick from a wide range of ethnic wear best suited for your upcoming special day.
- Hand Block Kurtis: Such short Kurtis are the talk of the town. You can pair it with any denim pants of a matching colour and complete the look. They are effortless to style.
- Pure Cotton Kurtis: If you stumble upon cotton Kurtis for women online at Jaipuri Adaah, don’t let them go. They are your best bet to look classy even in the scorching summer.
- Leheriya Kurta: Traditional Rajasthani artwork of waves, the Leheriya print Kurtas are a refreshing site to see. You can wear these long Kurtas with churidar and denim likewise.
- Gota Work Kurta: Some of the trendiest kurtas for women online you will likely see are the Gota Work kurtas. Gota is a beautiful technique of shiny borders around arms and the Kurta's length.
- Jaipuri Handblock Kurta: Jaipur holds the crown for offering hand-block kurtas and Kurtis. Shades of blue, pink, and red are popular for Jaipuri Handblock and you must have one in your closet.
You can also browse through multicoloured, floral, long-sleeved, Anarkali, embroidered, lace-work, pom-pom, Angrakha, Bandhani and Bandhej Kurtas and Kurtis that are hard to find anywhere else within the pocket-friendly budget that only Jaipuri Adaah can offer. Explore the premium quality stylish kurta for women now!
Jaipuri Adaah Kurti for Women: How to Style Them in Different Ways
- Short Kurtis that reach your hips is perfect to wear on a daily basis to your workplace. Pair them with plain denim to complete the semi-formal look.
- If you shop kurta for women in multi-coloured floral prints, pair it with Jhumkis and pants of matching colours to complete the entire look.
- When you want the royalty of Anarkali suits without the hassle of wearing a dupatta, try the floral hand-block prints and pair them with leggings. You will look stunning.
- Choose plain kurta designs in shades of white, yellow, and other light shades to beat the summer heat in style. Pair them with pants or leggings and wear flat sandals for a comfortable look.
- When you want to have a pinch of extra fashion in your tunic-style outfit, go for flared sleeves instead of regular ones.
Buy Kurtis for women after browsing through the store and always have something to wear for any upcoming event.
Buy Women's Kurta Online with Best Price at Jaipuri Adaah
Shopping for women’s ethnic wear can be overwhelming for some people. To make it easy and profitable for you, Jaipuri Adaah is doing everything in its capacity to offer a seamless experience of buying Kurta for women in all its categories. The brand offers easy size replacement and quick delivery of its products.
Beautiful Women's Kurtis is available at Jaipuri Adaah under a pocket-friendly budget. You will get exclusive and exquisite designs, without any compromise on the fabric or print quality. Why wait? Shop now before your favourite Kurti or Kurta gets sold out.